|Posted date||14 January 2020|
|Location||Qatar - Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Experience||Max: 15|
|Education||• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, business management or related field is required. • CMQ / OE Ce|
To lead the framework development, implementation and deployment of Integrated Management System, across the company, in addition to quality assurance and control standards, policies, and procedures related to operations, projects and support functions. This position also requires to promote QHSE Leadership in in all levels of the Organization and among stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage the development, implementation and maintenance of Integrated Management System, covering policies, processes, regulations, guidelines, standards, and other relevant documented information.
2. Employ process approach within the companyand risk-based thinking at all planning stages; defining Organizational Context, and Management of Changes and associated QHSE Risks & Opportunities.
3. Monitor and control organizational compliance with workflow requirements, procedures, policies and track non-conformances to resolution with proper Root Cause Analysis and necessary Corrective Actions, including operational and HSE Compliances of Investors, Contractors and Service Providers.
4. Evaluate company's practices, processes and procedures with respect to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and Reports on the performance of Company's IMS Performance at the Management Review Meeting (Corporate and Zone wise).
5. Manage Management System (1st and 3rd Party) across company, from planning-execution-reporting-closeout, in accordance to the Integrated Management System, and communicate results and reports with relevant functions. Facilitates respective Audited Functions to conduct Root Cause Analysis for major process concerns.
6. Evaluate performance management of supply chains and compliance with QHSE standards through audits (2nd Party) and review of operating practices and systems.
7. Ensure that necessary documentations stipulating QHSE requirements are provided to functions responsible for RFP / tenders, contracts and land agreements development, evaluation and finalization.
8. Provide guidance and support to relevant stakeholders regarding effective implementation of the Integrated Management System in the existing (plots or projects) and planned operations or projects across the company, and support in resolving any issues or concerns in a timely manner.
9. Provide guidance and support to relevant stakeholders in implementing quality policies, standards and processes
Disclaimer: Job descriptions are not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake duties which are in line with but not limited to the above responsibilities
10. Manage the development and implementation of policies, standards and processes, related to quality and HSE applicable for all construction projects and operations across the zones.
11. Develop and communicate Corporate QHSE Business Plan, including Management Objectives, KPIs, and Targets, in addition to key initiatives and activities to be implemented across the zones.
12. Manage operational audits or cold-eye reviews of functions / processes responsible to ensure construction sites and operations of contractors involved in the construction of projects, are in compliance with their declared legal compliance obligations, established quality standards and procedures, and take appropriate measures in cases of non-compliance.
13. Manage operational audits or cold-eye reviews of functions / processes responsible to ensure operational requirements and milestones for new and existing plots, are in compliance with land agreements, legal and other require
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, business management or related field is required.
• Master's Degree in Engineering, business management or related field is required.
• A minimum of 10 - 12 years of work experience, preferably in the required discipline.
Training / Certifications
• CMQ / OE Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence
• Lead Auditor Trainings for the Management Systems Standards (i.e. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001)
• ASP/CSP Certification or NEBOSH / IOSH Certifications
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt
• Proficient in English and Arabic
• Decision making skills
• Leadership skills
• Change management skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Statistics and Trend Analysis
• Process Controls and Lean Techniques
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Teamwork and collaboration skills
• Project management skills
• Knowledge and experience in quality assurance and control related to projects and material
• Knowledge and auditing experience on ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001
• Other relevant Quality Standards as applicable for Operations Division