Visa Overview: as the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
CEMEA Co-brand team’s mission is to win new co-brand businesses across multiple industry verticals and grow existing portfolios. The team is engaged across multiple functions within the Visa organization to bring the very best of Visa’s expertise and assets to our clients- earning well-qualified wins to drive revenue growth while building trust and growing engagement and satisfaction among teammates, partners and clients.
The Sr. Manager, Co-Brand and Partnership Development is responsible for the management of the assigned Co-brand client relationships and program implementations. This role requires leadership, vision, and creativity to develop the Co-brand strategy, drive the expansion of Visa products and solutions, and lead the overall commercialization of Visa’s business development objectives. In turn deliver the best of Visa solutions to our clients and help them meeting their business objectives.
This role will report directly to the CEMEA Head of Co-Brand and Merchant Partnership Development. This role will collaborate with teams from functions across Visa such as product, consulting & analytics, finance, merchant sales leaders, issuer account leaders, customer support, and marketing teams. Externally, this role will collaborate with key client executives
The nitty gritty
So what do we expect of you, day to day?
- Own and manage portfolio of the assigned Co-brand partnerships. Identify new and ongoing requirements, introduce new products or services, and optimize Co-brand portfolios
- Lead the implementation of new Co-brand programs to successful commercialization
- Support day-to-day relationship and contract management for the assigned partners, expanding Visas reach with the partner across functional groups
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to lead/facilitate all Co-brand and overall merchant business development activities: prospecting, lead development, negotiations, active selling and contracting for profitable new Co-brand and overall merchant opportunities.
- Conduct financial and business analysis of strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities that increases revenue for both parties through a deep understanding of the partners business and evolving industry context, including payment strategy and solutions
- Serve as internal and external thought leader responsible for communicating Visa's Co-brand and partnership vision, strategy and perspective within a rapidly evolving industry
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, analytics, risk, innovation) and across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth and depth of Visa's resources
- Relevant Bachelor´s degree, MBA preferred
- Extensive experience in payment products (i.e. credit cards, pre-paid, etc) and fluent in Co-brand business development. Proven ability managing a pipeline, negotiating business agreements, and driving commercial results.
- Co-brand issuing experience managing Cards business, Cards/Co-brand portfolio P&L, with analytics orientation, preferably across a variety of markets and relevant industries such as airline, retail and e-commerce.
- Fluent in Co-brand business development and/or program management best practices along with implications for issuers, networks and merchants.
- Proven track record of successful sales and relationship management with proven ability to interact at the ‘C’ level executives within client organizations
- Proven ability negotiating business agreements and ability to develop new business partnerships with merchants
- Demonstrated experience building and leveraging strong relationships within Visa and client organizations at multiple levels.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with high level of success/achievement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint