- Maintains a clean working environment, schematically organizing products and colors within guidelines. Prepares list of stock to be reordered by the Store in Charge. Ensures no opportunity is lost to link sales and increase profitability.
- Maintains full personal knowledge of all products in order to maximize customer sales, actively seeking out information on new products. Makes sure to control expiry products. Assists Store In charge in training new joiners.
- Advises clients on colors & textures, provides Show & Teach on how to apply make-up. Gives skin care advices. Focuses on Conversation.
- Actively participates in monthly product launch, to create newness and to attract customers.
- Support daily store operations and maintain a clean working environment
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Female with impeccable grooming and presentable appearance
- Minimum 2 years as Sales/Make-up/Skin Care experience.
- Has merchandising ability and skill
- Strong Knowledge & understanding of cosmetics brands
- Ability to demonstrate and apply make up to customers
- Exceptional service and selling skills
- Effective English communication skills
- Self Confident with happy disposition and a bubbly personality
- Highly customer service oriented
- Results oriented and a team player