Requirements and key responsibilities:
- Min. 5 years of experience project managing multi-stakeholder initiatives, experience working with government stakeholders and with workers welfare programs.
- Bilingual – English and Arabic speaker.
- Male candidate as travel to labor camps may be required.
- Create, update and maintain project plan
- Report on the project progress to department and project director (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Keep activities on track
- Manage weekly team meetings (invite, agenda, minutes etc.)
- Support development of roles and responsibilities
- Receive reports from all team members (as per their mandate)
- Develop any required RFQs and RFPs
- Process payments and keep EPM updated
- Take responsibility for marketing activities
- Maintain and manage risks register
- Develop Quality Assurance Process document
- Support the project director
- Organize all steering committee meetings as per approved governance structure.
- Document steering committee meetings (agendas, MoM) and follow on agreed action items and decisions
- Other tasks as assigned by Section Head or Department Director