Camp Boss is required
Qatar - Doha
|Posted date||14 April 2020|
|Location||Qatar - Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Experience||Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Camp Management.|
|Education||Degree /Diploma in Business Management or any relevant discipline|
Major duties and responsibilities
· To prepare reports to Managers as required which includes daily, weekly and monthly accommodation andStock Inventory (Mess Food Stuff) status report.
· Securing the camp and rooms to be accommodated only company employees.
· Checking rooms every day (Anybody absent or sick) keep record and informed main Office via Daily Report.
· Co-ordination with HR Department for new arrivals/departures.
· Supervision of Staff/Workers Canteen , Housekeeping (Cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.) and camp support staff.
· To maintain camp rules and regulations in the camp in accordance with company's policies and procedures and ensure strict and consistent compliance by all camp occupants.
· Responsible for proper handling, usage and management of camp furniture, fixtures, equipment and appliances.
· Oversees cleaning and maintenance of camp facilities on a daily basis.
· Ensures that the camp has adequate supply of water and electricity.
· Responsible in arranging schedule for medical check-up for camp occupants who are sick; or first aid in case of emergency or accidents.
· Manages and controls the use of camp recreational facilities.
· Coordinate pest control schedules in the camp.
· To manage all incoming and outgoing business and camp residents mail.
· Works with the transport coordinator in addressing transport requirements or problems in the camp.
· Degree /Diploma in Business Management or any relevant discipline
· Minimum 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Camp Management.
· Excellent communication Skills - English ( Verbal and Written).
· Must have work Experience in Qatar and other GCC Countries.
· Qatari Driving license will be an advantage.