Kindergarten Coordinator DOHA QATAR Aug2020, ASQ EDUCATION
|Posted date||23 January 2020|
|Location||Qatar - Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Kindergarten Coordinator - International Academy in Doha - August 2020
Education * A university teaching degree or PGCE
- Educational leadership experience preferably in a bi-cultural Kindergarten environment.
- Understanding of best educational practices from around the world;
- EYFS classroom & coordinator experience - minimum 2 years in an equivalent role
- English fluency, including both and writing;
- Competency in the use of technology including word processing, spreadsheet development, survey technologies
You will use your positive and professional attitude and experience to foster an environment of respect and support the school in its aims to create a learning culture that reflects there are no limits to what students can achieve.
Certification: Valid Teaching License required for all Teachers
An Academy that provides a world-class education system, whilst maintaining the highest standards of excellence and cultural integrity.
Their curriculum is based upon the proven and well established curricula frameworks of both the English National Curriculum and Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) programs of study and on the most current research in education applied to the specific context of the State of Qatar.
The School Can Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Fully furnished accommodation
- Medical insurance
- A comprehensive 2-year contract of employment
- Free schooling for your dependents
- Annual Completion bonus
About ASQ: the perfect match between international schools and candidates
ASQ International partners with a number of exceptional international schools across Asia and the Middle East to offer the latest and best selection of educational positions.
We will help you find the right role in a school and location that suits; and work closely with you to ensure you get the job that you want abroad.
We are also here to guide you through every step of the recruitment process, and provide a wealth of resources and friendly expert advice to support you in your search for the perfect role.
Please note, even if you are unsuccessful on this occasion, we will keep your details on file in the ASQ International talent pool, as you could be perfect for one of our future international positions