Customer Service Representative
|Posted date||21 January 2020|
|Location||Qatar - Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time|
To respond to customer quires and requests through phone, email, web chat etc.and update necessary systems and details about the interaction and caller details
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Answering telephone calls in a timely manner and providing helpful accurate information to callers.
- Demonstrate high level of empathy during interactions with the caller.
- Making outgoing telephone calls to customer/clients to provide further information or to follow up on information previously given if needed.
- Supporting other functions within the project such as appointment booking, making outgoing calls for appointments, providing specific information and more as instructed by line manager.
- Keeping database up to date
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and practices.
- Providing good customer service to callers by always demonstrating showing positive behavior.
- Attend training courses relevant to the role and implement the training as appropriate.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Communicating effectively verbally and in writing in both Arabic and English.
- Work as a team with other colleagues to carry out work smoothly.
- To understand the need for and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Team Leaders
- Support Team
- IT Team
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Procedures and Diagnosis will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Solution focused and High problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and self-organizing
- Good typing speed
- Experience with usage of MS Windows and MS office and related tools
- High School and Above
- Highly Empathetic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible hours
- Patient, Motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication with the team
- Presentation and negotiation talent
- Displays positive professional outlook and behavior