Team Lead - Customer Service Representative
|Posted date||15 January 2020|
|Location||Qatar - Doha|
|Job Type||Full Time|
This position is open for Existing malomatia Employees only. External Candidates, please do not apply to this position
To lead and manage a team of CSRs allocated for the project. Ensure the team is read and prepared to handle customer calls, emails, Chat etc. and deliver expected quality of service.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the team members in all aspects of the service delivery
- Ensure project updates are share with the team on timely manner
- Ensure Staff is meeting company policy and procedures
- Ensuring the Project targets and KPIs are met on daily basis.
- Interact with other teams to ensure smooth working of the project.
- Couch and counsel team members as and when required.
- Maintain project updates.
- Participate in meeting as and when required.
- Ensure CSRs attends work regularly
- Provide performance feedback to the team members.
- Maintain administrative details for the team.
- Team Leaders
- Client Focal Point
- Support Team ( Quaity ,WFM, etc )
- IT Team
- Knowledge of Contact center Terminology, Procedures and Practices will be an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Solution focused and High problem solving skills
- Excellent time management and self-organizing
- Excellent Team management skills
- Experience with usage of MS Windows and MS office and related tools
- Graduate in any field
- Highly Empathetic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible hours
- Patient, Motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication with the team
- Presentation and negotiation talent
- Displays positive professional outlook and behavior