Sales Engineer HVAC products
Qatar - Al Rayyan
|Posted date||7 October 2019|
|Location||Qatar - Al Rayyan|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Required Experience||3-8 years|
|Education||Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechanical or Industrial)|
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through market research of construction projects in Qatar
- Actively working with MEP contractors
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and submittals for construction projects.
- Ensure customer enquiries are responded to in a timely manner.
- Use ERP system to prepare sales quotations.
- Follow up with clients to finalize pricing and sales order.
- Negotiate and close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Follow up with existing clients, and liaise with them until the project is complete.
- Work closely with Production Coordinator and Sales Coordinator to ensure fabrication requests and deliveries are processed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
- Prepares reports by lecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Carry out site visits, as necessary
- To ensure all orders confirmed and finalized are forwarded to production
- Follow up any leads via telephone, correspondence and fax, and set-up meetings with potential clients
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- At least Three years of Regional sales experience working in construction industry selling HVAC / MEP / Passive Fire Safety products and systems.
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with HVAC / MEP contractors and major consultants.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English - oral and written
- Preference will be given to candidates who can communicate in Arabic
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Adobe
- Must hold valid Qatar Driving License or a GCC License
- Gender - Male / Female
- Proven experience as a sales executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Customer relationship management
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
Job Type: Full-time