Fugro are recruiting for an experienced Product Owner to join our Land Site Characterisation (LSC) team based from our Wallingford office. As part of the global LSC team reporting to the LSC Solutions Director, you will understand clients needs, establish a business case, and translate these needs into product vision and requirements and successfully deliver innovation to the market. As the Product Owner you will define the product direction, create the user stories, prioritise the backlog and provide feedback to the development team.
SWANS is a rapidly developing geophysical technology as part of Fugro's LSC screening solution that accelerates client programs and helps to manage ground risk.
The SWANS Product Owner will understand client needs and engineering business objectives and will translate these needs into developmental vision & requirements and successfully deliver innovation to the market based on an already established business case.Who You’ll Be Working With
You will be working closely with the Innovation Business Partner, Innovation Managers, , LSC Global Service Line Director, SMART Programme Management as well as operational groups, business developers, strategic sales and marketing and other Fugro Teams. Externally you will work with key clients, key vendors, project managers and technical institutions.Here’s What a Typical Day Would Be Like
- You will understand client needs and marketing opportunities
- The SWANS Product Owner will define the product direction, create the user stories, prioritise the backlog and provide feedback to the geophysical development team.
- Design product business case and the client value proposition
- Follows and delivers Idea2Value / SMART process to ensure all aspects of the commercialisation are taken care of.
- The SWANS Product Owner acts as the key interface with the geophysical innovation team.
- Delivers innovation project on specification, time and within budget as defined by business case.
Who we’re looking for
What We’ll Offer You
- Engineering, Science or Business Management degree or equivalent qualification
- Geo-Science background
- Commercial Experience
- Experience in Operational or Innovation roles
- Strong business and financial Acumen
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to think outside the box
Benefits of this role include a competitive salary accompanied by an attractive package including contributory pension scheme, life assurance, remote working options, and private medical insurance.
We also offer a transparent and fair career framework enabling you to drive your career and determine your own career path to reach your full potential.Disclaimer For Recruitment Agencies
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated.