An experienced food hygiene officer in industrial catering, preferably in central production units.
1. ensures that CPU and chefs are following proper food hygiene measures to prepare their food safely.
2. They're also in charge of the food and drinks' quality control and quality assurance so that the unit is serving food that is fresh, clean, and safe to eat.
3. Implementing systems in Cpu such as HACCP and conducting checks to ensure that all food handlers practice good food and personal hygiene when preparing food
4. ensuring that food handlers observe and follow systems in place overseeing the cleanliness of the food premises
5. following and enforcing all sanitation procedures in CPU monitoring all workstations and dressing procedures in the outlets.
6. creating checklists that can adhere to during authority food safety inspections.