Job Description Job Title: Digital Business AnalystType
: Contractual, Single StatusLocation
: Doha. OnshoreDuration
: 18 Months QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Green Belt as minimum – Black Belt preferred) – other business process modeling and analysis methods will be considered
- Expert in relevant business process in the O&G industry
- Good problem solving and facilitation skills, great time management and organization skills, team spirit behaviour, and proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to document Business / Digital requirements in 'unambiguous' manner
- Good understanding of business process management concepts and techniques and extensive knowledge of the business, data and IT domain
- Understanding of emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotic process automation (RPA)
- Technical understanding and ability to understand how IS systems and technology can help solve business problems
- Knowledge, certification & experience with agile development and with UX/User Center Design principles.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients