- High school vocational courses, certificate, associate degree, or proven experience in the related field
Nationality: Preferably Filipino
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to problem-solve, pay close attention to detail, and collaborate with others.
- Ability to work in small spaces.
- Customer service skills
- Inspect, maintain, or repair any of a vehicle's systems, from the body to the engine, as well as electrical or computer systems.
- Skills relevant to this position and found on example resumes include repairing maintaining engines and transmissions, inspecting and repairing brake systems, changing and cleaning fluids, and diagnosing and fixing heating and air conditioning units.