- High school vocational courses, certificate, associate degree, or proven experience in the related field
Nationality: Preferably Filipino
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to problem-solve, pay close attention to detail, and collaborate with others.
- Ability to work in small spaces.
- Customer service skills
- With extensive knowledge of the increasingly complex electrical systems found in different types of vehicles.
- Performing electrical maintenance on vehicles and equipment, troubleshooting and repairing equipment failure, diagnosing and replacing parts on vehicles and equipment, and checking battery condition, starter performance, and alternator charging conditions.