Primary purpose of job
Manage in liaison with the traders and the business functions the price exposure and P&L of the trading book to ensure accurate measure of trading performance and risks. Supports the development of valuation and hedging models, as well as the evaluation of deals to ensure strong decision making process.
Experience & Skills
- CFA designation or master's degree desirable.
- A minimum of 8 years’ Commercial / Marketing experience with 5 years in a trading environment with an understanding of the key elements of the LNG value chain.
- Expert valuation experience of structured transaction and exotic options.
- Extensive experience in valuing a global LNG portfolio with an excellent understanding of contractual terms and experience in analyzing non-linear exposures.
- Excellent written, verbal and numeracy skills, with a great attention to details.
- Advanced spreadsheet and programming skills
- Degree level qualification in a highly numerate subject (e.g. mathematics /economics /physics /engineering or similar)