Job Title : SR. OPTIMIZATION STRAT ENGINEER APM ( E/I)
Reference Code : EC-2003189
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established by Emiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar. The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil, natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels, petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium. QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded with major international oil and gas companies. The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted at various onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed and Ras Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including Halul Island, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the North Field. Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures is underpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of quality and service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing above all: Excellence.
ASSET INTEGRITY & RELIABILITY
Primary purpose of job
Manage the maintenance master data & strategies for Electrical & Instrumentation equipment across all Offshore Operations locations, including for new projects or plant changes, and conduct periodic analysis of maintenance execution performance with the objective of improving asset availability & reliability through risk and cost optimization.
Function as an Asset Performance Management (APM) system Power User to initiate, analyze, validate and implement Optimization study improvements.
Conduct training of GE APM system Asset Strategy modules to develop system awareness & increase levels of adoption within Offshore Operations.
Conduct Risk Spares Analysis for Electrical & Instrument Systems Consider Maintenance Requirements and Asset Life Cycle.
Co-ordinates, reviews and validates all Green/Brown field CMMS projects maintenance optimization analysis results produced for Electrical assets which include Functional Block Diagrams (FBD), Functional Critical Analysis (FCA), Equipment Critical Analysis (ECA), Risk Spares Analysis (RSA), Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
Experience & Skills
10 years’ experience in the Oil/ Gas/ Refinery or Petrochemical Industry with at least 3 years of strong working experience in maintenance management systems and optimization studies.
• Familiarity with International Standards (ISO 14224)
• Familiarity with Risk Assessments and its application to Optimization studies.
• Experience managing Data Acquisition and Maintenance Optimization contracts.
• Experience in SAP system environment specifically to SAP PM and MM modules.
• Knowledge in Asset Performance Management (APM) System to conduct Optimization studies and strategy implementation, is desirable.
• Multi skilled personnel have training and skills in more than one area of business.
• Certified in Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP).
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Good problem solving, analytical and independent decision making skills.
• Good command of PC and software skills.
• Good knowledge of project management and related software.
• Good level of English writing & speaking (ILETS Level 5.5).
B.Sc. in Engineering (Electrical/ Instrumentation) or equivalent maintenance related engineering, as a minimum requirement with good knowledge of computer-based systems.