Primary purpose of job
Direct and supervise the creation of project based economic models and specific role based models for evaluating risks for all new Oil & Gas opportunities upstream.
Experience & Skills
- Frequent interaction, both at senior executive and operating levels, will be required to undertake most of the position’s activities.
- Regular interaction with third parties, including business partners, advisors and other industry market players will also be a key component to the success of this position’s objectives.
- Challenges faced by this position are multifaceted, highly complex, unconventional and with no one correct solution requiring a high degree of comprehension and fair judgments.
- The position requires a high level of maturity, experience, confidence as well as solid analytics, business acumen skills. Integrity and ability to manage confidentiality within and outside QP’s organization are a must.
- Minimum 15 years work experience in various disciplines in the Oil & Gas industry. This must include a minimum 10 years with emphasis on business development economic modelling, Oil & Gas fiscals design, optimization modelling, M&A valuations, business negotiation or similar functions.
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Engineering or Business Administration from an internationally recognized university.
- Postgraduate Qualification such as MSc, MBA, PhD, or relevant experience.