The Senior Digital Designer role is to develop and oversee all design projects from conception to delivery. The Senior Digital designer shall be required to plan, conceptualize and create graphics/infographics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. Apply typography techniques and generate ideas to portray concepts to advertise products/services, maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects. The Senior Digital designer will be required to work on collateral and advertising for all creative projects to consistently reflect the QF brand identity.
Minimum Experience: 5 years of experience within the design or advertising industry Minimum Experience of Junior Digital Designer: 3 years of experience within the design or advertising industry.
Minimum Qualifications: BA Degree in Art or Design. A GCC, MENA and International experience.
• Arabic and English spoken would be a plus.
• Strong layout and composition skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive approach to technology, software and design industry innovations and trends.
• Strong track record in consistent delivery of excellent creative work.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to multitask.
• Skill in handling multiple deadlines and projects.
• Positive attitude and a willingness to act with diplomacy under pressure within a client environment.
• Experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
• Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
• Attention to visual details
Key Performance Areas
• Quality design work.
• Creative impact on delivery of project.