The Illustrator/Sketching Artist will report to the Senior Art Director, and work closely with him/her to produce drawings for advertisements, architectural rendering, greeting cards, posters, storyboards, video games, on line ads, packaging, newspapers, magazines, books and catalogues.
The Illustrator/Sketching Artist undertake relevant research and generating ideas, draw rough sketches and produce final illustrations. The Illustrator/Sketching Artist will be required to work on collateral and advertising for all creative projects to consistently reflect the QF and its entities brand identity.
Minimum Experience: 4 years of experience within the design or advertising industry
Minimum Experience of Senior Illustrator/ 3D Sketching Artist: 6 years of experience within the design or advertising industry.
Minimum Experience of Junior Illustrator/ 3D Sketching Artist: 2 years of experience within the design or advertising industry.
Minimum Qualifications: BA Degree in Art or Design. A GCC and/or MENA experience would be a plus.
• Arabic and English spoken would be a plus.
• Strong layout and composition skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Proactive approach to technology, software and design industry innovations and trends.
• Strong track record in consistent delivery of excellent creative work.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Ability to multitask.
• Skill in handling multiple deadlines and projects.
• Able to create a drawing that expresses an idea or concept
• Excellent at drawing, sketching, and painting skills with 3-D design
• Experience with image editing software, like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Photo for iPad, ArtRage 5, Autodesk Sketch Book 8.4, Corel Painter 2018, Corel DRAW 2017, Inkscape 0.92, Moleskine Smart Writing Set
• Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq)
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
Key Performance Areas
• Quality design work
• Creative impact on delivery of project