Business Development Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects in Qatar, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services through client visits, email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Establish, develop & maintain positive business relationships with customers
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements & needs
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on the provided services
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Ensure that all customer accounts are handled within the requirements and to the standards set and resolve escalated concerns to reach client satisfaction while taking preventive actions.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Identify services improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Aim to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of sales/business development experience in selling services for B2B is a must
- Experience in selling services to governmental entities is a must
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets.
- Excellent command of both Arabic & English languages.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Must be able to demonstrate exceptional personal & managerial skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
How this career will benefit you?
- The financial package includes a competitive monthly basic salary plus a rewarding biannual commission based on performance.
- Fair work-life balance - 5 working days per week, 9 hours a day
- Opportunities for growth and advancement awaits the successful candidate.