Sales coordinator Required
قطر - الدوحة
|تاريخ النشر||٢٥ يونيو ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||قطر - الدوحة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Position - Sales Coordinator
Sales Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Source New sales opportunities through inbound lead follow -ups and out bound d calls and emails.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales account managers for further developments and closures
- Close quarterly quotas
- Handle the existing customers and submit proposals by understanding their requirements
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
Sales Coordinator Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2 or more years' experience as sales coordinator.
- Good team development and leadership skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.