Sales Coordinator (female) -Mechanical/Industrial Engineer
قطر - الريان
|تاريخ النشر||٧ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||قطر - الريان|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||3 years|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechanical or Industrial)|
- Co-ordinate, monitor and supervise internal day to day sales activities.
- Assist the sales team in preparation of quotations, technical submittals and related documentation.
- Assess the purchase orders against the offered / agreed terms, commercial and contractual obligations, prior to acknowledgement of the order.
- Assist the BDM in preparation of techno-commercial documentation, tender submittals pertaining to the large projects.
- Process the Sales Orders and monitor production and delivery progress against each order.
- Closely liaise with production team in prioritizing the deliveries based on the s from sales team.
- Monitor and maintain progress of all inquiries, quotes, logs for Duct work and Acoustic products.
- Conduct daily sales progress and forecast updates with productions and sales.
- Use Ventures and BNC to gather project intelligence and upcoming projects details.
- Keep track of ongoing production jobs and update the sales team of any deviations from the original delivery schedule.
- Co-ordinate with the sales team in updating of periodic sales reports and resolution of customer queries / complaints etc.
- Exercise due diligence with respect to the payment / credit related issues and deal with such cases in close co-ordination with the Buss Dvlp. Mgr and finance team.
- Conduct periodic email campaigns, d calls to the clientele, in order to promote new products and generate new leads, as directed by the BDM.
- Should have at least two years of inside sales/sales coordinator role handling technical products
- Must have Bachelor's Degree - Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to communicate fluently in English - oral and written
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Adobe
- Proficient in usage of ERP
- Must have valid QID with on family sponsorship only.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer relationship management
- Preference will be given to candidates who can communicate in Arabic
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment