Brand Manager (F&B)
قطر - الدوحة
|تاريخ النشر||١٠ مارس ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||قطر - الدوحة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|المرتب||QAR10000 to QAR12000|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||Minimum 8 Years of working experience in similar position or higher|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Diploma or Higher in Hospitality|
We are looking for a professional food and beverage brand manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
Responsible for overall operation for the restaurant, food and beverage brand managers hire staff, purchase food and stock, and make sure everyone is trained on proper food preparation, proper and legal alcoholic beverage service kitchen safety techniques and understand health standards. "Purchasing" includes sourcing, ordering and transporting of F&B.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers' needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI's, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
- Working experience in GCC will be an added advantage.
- Valid GCC Driving Licenses will be a plus.