Arabic Mobile/Web Development Project Manager
قطر - الدوحة
|المكان||قطر - الدوحة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Wakralab is a 100% Qatari ownership company assisting enterprises and small businesses in Qatar achieving their technology goals. Wakralab has been in the market for 4 years and experienced a phenomenal growth serving more than 45 clients with their technology needs.
The key success factor for Wakralab lies in translating the technology to match the customer need the most efficient and economical way delivered by a strong local and international team.
Wakralab provides digital services like websites, mobile applications, employee portals, e-commerce portals and custom applications to both enterprise and small businesses in both licensed and open source technology platforms.
- Major areas of responsibility for the Mobile/Web Development Project Manager is to manage and deliver successful outcomes for assigned engagements.
- You will create and execute product backlogs in JIRA and facilitate feature delivery. You'll help identify and translate technical requirements into test cases to ensure that deliverables are developed well and properly align with business needs.
- You'll may work closely with several small agile software development teams, product management, quality assurance and other support teams during the development and implementation of software solutions.
Job Credentials & Requirements
- 5+ Years' experience managing iOS/Android mobile apps and/or web development products at an agency or software company
- Must be Jordanian Nationality only.
- Arabic Speaking is a must( Mandatory)
- Experience with enterprise-level products is a plus
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization and across the globe
- Responsible for direct day to day task management for mobile/web development team
- Ownership of your projects. Lead sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives, reporting.
- Ability to break down user stories and high level requirements into actionable backlog tasks
- Ensuring mobile/web products achieve their defined functional specifications and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills with all levels - own communication with Product Owners & Sponsors, Developers, Designers, QA, DevOps, Managers
- Responsible for keeping multiple projects on schedule, identifying and escalating risks & blockers
- Highly detail oriented, with a focus on design convention, functional testing, identifying edge cases
- Jira, Github, Google Docs