To advance community development priorities by delivering a strong impact orientation and overseeing a portfolio of diverse entities to ensure strategic alignment, solid program design and implementation as well as performance expertise. This role provides technical leadership and seasoned business acumen and skilled financial analysis to bolster institutional effectiveness, drive transformation, and build capabilities in advancing social impact.
Key Result Areas:
- Demonstrates superior technical and functional knowledge in strategy, program development, budget planning, and impact and performance management.
- Skilled in effective program design methodologies, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation, focused on arriving at position community outcomes.
- Provides dynamic leadership and credible expertise to annual business planning exercise with stakeholders, ensuring alignment to impact framework, driving accountability, refinement of KPIs and shared outcomes.
- Orchestrates quarterly business reviews providing both financial and non-financial analysis and recommendations for improvement of practices, policies, and overall performance to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Supports partners in driving transformations, resolving issues/bottlenecks, and strengthening a performance orientation.
- Conducts research, evaluates and benchmarks with international best practices to stay informed of trends as well as uncover and lead program and organizational improvement opportunities.
- Further refines business continuity management capabilities for sustainability, risk management and institutional effectiveness purposes.
- Builds effective relationships with stakeholders – internal and external to the division - balancing facilitation, cross-cultural communication, and technical expertise to help managers and program staff to design, advance and execute their strategies for maximum impact.
- Enables and inspires partners to solve complex business challenges providing recommendations on a wide range of issues that improve performance and collective impact.
- Contributes to continuous improvement of performance through analysis and implementation of sound procedures and practices; provides advanced and detailed data analysis to assess impact, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Contributes to special projects as assigned and conducts other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other relevant field; Master’s preferred.
- 8-10 years business administration, social impact or strategic planning experience.
- Well-developed skills in facilitating organizational planning sessions as well as drafting business plans.
- Excellence in analysis and systems thinking with superior organizational development and planning skills.